I choose to be happy

I choose to be happy

Monday, June 6, 2011

Cerita ummi... I'm back!

WEEKEND OH WEEKEND!!

Just came back from KL, outstation. Sigh, no weekend last week :(
It's ok, demi tugas ummi! Ok la, ok la... Still have another weekend to enjoy n having double fun (cover balik last week.. hehehe...) Yess! But wait, oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to work on next saturday n sunday? Oh, my another weekend... sob...sob... It's ok ummi, demi tugas! Meaning, i will be working for 18 days, with no off day! Superb! Berkorban apa saja la nih... Will do my very best, yet can't wait for the next weekend (if any, hehehe) to have double triple fun with my hubby n kiddos.

What i have in mind right now? (Selain nak berfoya2 la..) My house... not at home during weekend, paham2 je la the LOOK of my house. That's another reason why i really need WEEKENDS... nmpaknye x relax jugak la next weekend :(

No comments :