I choose to be happy

I choose to be happy

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Too many to share...

OUR VERY 1st ENTRY...

 Our 1st entry :)  "Our"?? Ths blog belongs to me n my wife... Why we created ths blog? We have too many stories to share, and of course all the good things in our life... We enjoy "blogwalking", yet get inspired by all the creative bloggers out there... Why don't we have 1? It was how it started.

Since we get to know BLOG quite late (do we outdated? sort of... hahaha), it was a BIG problem to name our blog... sigh... I was not creative as my wife, this is the best name that i can get, hehehe... We actually had a few names (quite a long list la...) n of course my wife's idea =) , but because of the names are all catchy n everybody luv it (perasan ni..) so we "bernasib malang". My wife had to agree with this, the 1 that i have created earlier.  

Why citra as name?  Nothing special, I just bought a new citra car, so, that's all i have in my head right now... hahaha... At first, blog ni utk share everything about our journey with citra, but now change my mind, wanna share our beautiful life with all...  Enjoy!!!

No comments :