I choose to be happy

I choose to be happy

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cerita ummi... RING




Going to the office without my rings on my fingers? Feel EMPTY... feeling bad.  What's so special? It is just a ring.... yup, it's just a ring, but the story behind the ring made it so special... 

I wear 2 rings (actually i have 3, but the other 1 become SMALLER :)).  1 was given by my husband during merisik, it was 12 years ago (but replaced with the new one to suit my "perkembangan semasa"... hahaha...),  1 was my engagement ring (dah x leh pakai, but still keep it, sayang weh, that's why x tukar, wait until i can wear it again... hehehe), 1 was given by my husband (of course la, who else yg nak bagi???) during aidilfitri (cannot remember when...6 years back kot).  But i have no wedding ring :)

Talking about ring, have you ever wondered why you wear ring on your left finger? Tradition? Actually, wearing engagement ring on the 4th finger of the left hand was found among the Egyptians, that they believe the vein of love flow directly from the heart to the top of the finger... cewah.  Is it true? It is a tradition... As for me, wearing those rings on the fingers on my right hand make my finger / hand look ugly, n rimas, especially when doing the house chores :)
teringin nak cincin emas putih :)

No comments :